Skip to main content

My "Wow" Moment

It's amazing because I'm learning how to become an author after I've written my first book....lol. I went to college and majored in Business, I was not an English major. I had no idea that I'd become a writer. I feel like God has given me the shoes to grow into, although I'm aware that there still too big. Sometimes God will show men things in metaphors. He showed me that I also do the same thing for my children. I don't wait until they out grow their clothes, I notice what size their " about to need."

I was really discouraged why I read some of my reviews for my latest book. Then. Was reminded of my purpose. If my book reached one person and encouraged them, then I knew that it was not written in vein. To God be the glory......my work was done. I'm humbled to be able to minister in this way. I read an article to help improve my writing and was encouraged by this one statement, "To become a great writer, you must have the courage to make mistakes and keep writing.". I look forward to meeting the woman that God is molding me to become. God has opened up doors and I'm now able to hire a team of people to help me with my books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is it that people think they can plan your life better than God? Meaning you've already prayed, God has ordered your steps, then someone doubts what
We sometimes look for other people to encourage us. Why do you think this can be dangerous? Or do you think that?