Skip to main content

Sunday Service

When I was being brought up in church, I was used to being there ALL day. It's not the amount of time you sent there, It's what you walk with that matters. Quality vs quantity has always been a debate amongst most people. However, it's true, people want to feel informed, inspired, and encouraged.

Today I was late to church ...again, lol. Of course getting 6 kids ready for church is no excuse, but hey such is life. By the way, thank you Demoine for always cooking us breakfast and making everything a team effort. Well back to my point. We were only in church for 30 minutes and was full from "The Word." There was no shouting for an hour etc. Don't get me wrong, I love praise and worship. Besides, I bring my praise with me. I'm just being honest in the fact that church can be a source of entertainment to some Christians. But it's good to know that I have grown spiritually, can digest the Word of God, and really get spiritually fed without being in church over 4 hours. How long is you service and can you see it being less than an hour and still getting spiritually fed?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is it that people think they can plan your life better than God? Meaning you've already prayed, God has ordered your steps, then someone doubts what
We sometimes look for other people to encourage us. Why do you think this can be dangerous? Or do you think that?