Skip to main content

They've changed my life

Being a mom is one thing that most little girls desire to be. When I was a child I never thought about how many children I wanted, but I was certain that I wanted to be a mom. I'm now four days shy of being 31 years old and I'm a proud mother of six. I never realized how much confidence it took to have such a big family, but found out quickly. Wherever we go, we definitely turn heads and put stare wondering to themselves how we do it. If people knew my story, they'd understand the value that I have for family. Most of the people in my nuclear family have died, leaving me as my mother's only child. It was hard growing up with siblings my whole life and by the age of 19....well, it was only me and my mother. Today I'm grateful for my children and to have a wonderful husband who's a great father. He met me when I was a widow with three kids and stuck by me as I healed. Today we have become a strong family and laugh at those ignorant people who pass judgement on us as we walk by. God has allowed us to become an example of what is means to be family. Our children represent our love and our future.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is it that people think they can plan your life better than God? Meaning you've already prayed, God has ordered your steps, then someone doubts what
We sometimes look for other people to encourage us. Why do you think this can be dangerous? Or do you think that?