Skip to main content
Christians: Aren't you tired of having the world stand strong on their beliefs and trying to set the standards for our nation? We need a revival! Many of us believers have become immune to the deviant behavior of our neighbors. Are you praying or are you gossiping about them? Society is trying to tell our children what acceptable behavior is. The devil is lie.
Parents are you living the life that you're teaching your children to live? I refuse to teach my children CHURCH. I refuse to teach my children RELIGION! I will teach them about having a RELATIONSHIP with Jesus Christ and to be an EXAMPLE. My relationship with Christ doesn't stop on Sunday's.... but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.....The world can literally Go to HELL without me.

Be Encouraged!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is it that people think they can plan your life better than God? Meaning you've already prayed, God has ordered your steps, then someone doubts what
We sometimes look for other people to encourage us. Why do you think this can be dangerous? Or do you think that?