Skip to main content

Shake it Off!!!!

Living without regrets


Hello beautiful people! I have been up to a lot this summer. The most memorable moment is when I realized that I was on the right track with my life and purpose. For so long I wanted to be in God's will but sometimes wondered if it was God's will or my own desires. Have you ever been in that place in life? Everyone has a different purpose in some unique way. Mine is to have the courage to live and write about it, offering other people hope their Christ Jesus. 

This brings me to share with you about my most recent experiences. I had a wonderful time at a women's conference in Houston this summer with some awesome ladies. (Pictures of the conference are on my site and Facebook page)  Although I was there as a speaker, I received what I needed to go to the next level. I had a huge opportunity with the Steve Harvey show. They wanted to reunite me with my brother after 13 years of not speaking. Being a estranged from my oldest brother has been very difficult for me throughout the years. I hope you were able to see the show, if not it will be available on my website within the next couple of weeks. 

Moving forward in life is sometimes looking back and making peace with the things that you cannot change. God is good! Because I had enough courage to confront my past, I can live in the true liberty that God has for me. 

If you're struggling with the area of reconciliation, write to me and we will pray about it together. God can restore you and will, if you allow Him to lead you and not you leading yourself.  Be Free!!! Have the Courage2Live.
  null 
www.MaritaKinney.com


Comments

  1. Hello,

    I just found your blog and I must say that I absolutely love it!! The words of encouragement are always needed and greatly appreciated! You have a new follower and I look forward to reading all of your future posts! God Bless...

    ~Tab
    humblebeauty29.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tab!!!! Thanks for the follow. I will be adding content more regularly now. Life happens and time flies. Well I'm back and seeing your comment really inspired me to continue. Thanks Sis, I needed this :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why is it that people think they can plan your life better than God? Meaning you've already prayed, God has ordered your steps, then someone doubts what
We sometimes look for other people to encourage us. Why do you think this can be dangerous? Or do you think that?