Skip to main content

Life As a Mom!!!

So as women we have to daily prioritize. Now this would be great to have a consistent list of things to do. However, if you’re anything like me, your list of priorities and task change daily. I sometimes wake up and have my day planned out in my head…in my head lol. My head is not always in tune with my reality.

If you understand my struggle then at least type “Amen” lol. Well yesterday I was suppose to clean the house, do laundry, and work on my new book. Instead it started off with me dealing with my 15 yr old son who believes that I don’t know what it’s like to be a teenager..lol. Then the dryer decided to stop working, my oldest daughter woke up with pink eye, and my 2yr daughter keeps peeing on the floor instead of in her potty. Yes, this is a typical day for me. Just as I was adapting to my new priority list, I received a call from middle daughter’s school. Someone accidently pushed her into the desk and was told by the school nurse that she needed stiches. Did I mention that they’re beauty pageant was in 5 days? Yep! So as soon as I got used to my daily changes, my duty as a mother was challenged. The day ended with school issues, medical issues, potty training issues, teenager issues, and my coffee shop remained closed because I was a mom all day. The good news is……I’m ready for tomorrow and I’m thankful to be able to be here for my children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is it that people think they can plan your life better than God? Meaning you've already prayed, God has ordered your steps, then someone doubts what
We sometimes look for other people to encourage us. Why do you think this can be dangerous? Or do you think that?