Skip to main content

Kinney Girls

My girls are such a blessing and I learn more about myself through raising them. All four girls competed in a beauty pageant yesterday and they were amazing. They weren't caught up on the hype, they just wanted to have fun. I really enjoyed being there with them and watching them create memories together. My husband was "Pageant Dad". He was wonderful. He didn't get frustrated with us one time.....That's amazing considering we had a total of 16 dresses, suitcases, and was dead in the middle of potty training our youngest daughter.

But we made it!!! AND.. I'm proud to say that our youngest is now completely potty trained. Praise God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is it that people think they can plan your life better than God? Meaning you've already prayed, God has ordered your steps, then someone doubts what
We sometimes look for other people to encourage us. Why do you think this can be dangerous? Or do you think that?