Skip to main content

A New You!

Who said that you must wait until New Year to make some changes? Exactly. I decided to change my life and it was as simple as making up my mind to do better. For years I battled with depression, simply because it was my "go to feeling." Sadly, this is an accurate statement. I failed to realize that I had the power to strengthen my mind and could respond differently to unfavorable situations. I could actually choose how I wanted to react to people and circumstances. This awakening was so powerful. I began to use it in every area of my life.

I remember my mother asked me, "Marita how are you losing weight?" I told her that I just decided to. I knew people who were more knowledgeable about living a healthy lifestyle than I, so I decided to ask them for some pointers. I began my weight loss journey. This blog is not about losing the weight, it's about making up my mind to lose the weight. It's a decision.

Here were my results for using 3 products:

It is designed to burn fat, cleanse your body of toxins, and absorb up to 98 % of the vital minerals and nutrients your body deserves.

  • Iaso Instant Tea
  • Iaso Nutra Burst
  • Iaso NRG

  • This was just the beginning. I began to apply this "change" method to every area of my life. If I didn't like something, I decided to change it.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Why is it that people think they can plan your life better than God? Meaning you've already prayed, God has ordered your steps, then someone doubts what
    We sometimes look for other people to encourage us. Why do you think this can be dangerous? Or do you think that?