Skip to main content

What's your standard for living?

Often times we find ourselves living beneath our potential. Maybe you have it all together, or you may be in denial like I once was. The reality is, that I could do a lot better in this so-called "life". I could do a lot better. I can look back and see where I self-sabotaged things, simply because it was hard for me to believe that I actually deserved better.  Instead of embracing the better, I would create the results that I was used to getting in life. No one can stop you, but you. Get out of the way of your feelings. Your feelings don't matter. Once you realize that, you will become free. Stop allowing your feelings to rule over you, dictating how you feel and how you respond. Tell your feelings to go to HELL. They are standing in the way of you discovering your greatness. Feelings are your ego.  We don't love or give love from ego.

What can you do today that is against how you are feeling?
If you're tired, do something that would take energy for you to accomplish. Do something that will prove your feelings wrong. If you're angry at someone, choose to release the anger and love them where they are instead of your failed expectations of another human being. You have to focus on being the best you and when you operate in anger, it lowers your potential of being great.
What are your standards of living?

I will share more about this subject in my book, "It's a New Day," coming this spring.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is it that people think they can plan your life better than God? Meaning you've already prayed, God has ordered your steps, then someone doubts what
We sometimes look for other people to encourage us. Why do you think this can be dangerous? Or do you think that?